Recruitment of refrigeration technicians (3)
1. Technical secondary school or above, major in machinery, mechatronics, architecture, etc., there is no limitation on the major and degree of excellence;
2. Proficient in the use of office software (Word, Excel, CAD, etc.), can independently do cold storage program procurement is preferred;
3. Have been engaged in technical work in the refrigeration industry for at least one year and have a certain basis in refrigeration technology;
4. Familiar with the principle of refrigeration system, understand the performance and characteristics of different types of refrigeration products, and the whole sales design, installation and a series of service processes;
5. I am positive and have requirements for improvement. I have good communication, coordination and execution skills.
Room 910#, Tianrun Technology Block, Science & Education Town, Wujin, Changzhou, China
At 8:30-17:30pm single Hugh